state of the art campus, situated in Gujarat’s cultural capital, Vadodara. From the date of its inception in 1993, to the point of its recognition as Parul University in the year 2015, the University has grown into one of India’s leading academic Institutions. Parul University is an embodiment of the essence of cultural heritage and diversity with a blend of 21st century modernity. The University is an amalgamation of 20 faculties and 36 institutes, with a plethora of diploma, undergraduate and post graduate programs in numerous disciplines. Offering a range of over 450 uniquely structured programs, designed to suit the career prospects of every student aspirant. The 150-acre lush green campus is home to over 35,000 national and international students from 64 countries, making Parul University a culturally global destination. As a mark of excellence, the University has been awarded as Best Private University in Western India by Praxis Media, Best University in Placements by ASSOCHAM and ranked among the Top 50 Private Universities for Leading Innovation Achievements 2020 by ARIIA, Ministry of Human Resource Development. Our Multidisciplinary network of expert faculties, corporate ties, collaborative research and global partnerships provide our students with an enriching University experience, uniquely shaping every student, to shape the world. – 150+ Acre Campus – 35000+ Students – 3000+ International Students – 75+ Foreign Partnerships – 100+ National Awards & Rankings – 17000+ Students placed in 1600+ Companies – 12000+ Hostel Accommodation Capacity
- Les Filières
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY FACULTY OF ARTS FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES FACULTY OF ARCHITECTURE & PLANNING FACULTY OF LAW FACULTY OF AVIATION MANAGEMENT FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE FACULTY OF DESIGN FACULTY OF IT & COMPUTER SCIENCES FACULTY OF PHARMACY FACULTY OF FINE ARTS FACULTY OF NURSING FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH FACULTY OF COMMERCE FACULTY OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT & CATERING TECHNOLOGY PARA MEDICAL & HEALTH SCIENCES FACULTY OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES FACULTY OF PHYSIOTHERAPY FACULTY OF AYURVED FACULTY OF HOMOEOPATHY FACULTY OF MEDICINE FACULTY OF SOCIAL WORK DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (PH.D.)
• Hostel fees have to be paid annually only. • Hostel term is calculated as July (Current Year) – June (Next Year), Electricity charges are included in annual fees .
• Membership of gymnasium & swimming pool is Complimentary for hostel students.
• Hospital / Emergency facilities are available 24 x 7 on chargeable basis.
• Hostel fees is non – refundable and non – transferable.
• The fee includes pure Non veg. Indian meal with accommodation, breakfast with tea, lunch & dinner.
• Mess will be closed on Sunday for dinner.
• Complimentary laundry of 6 pairs of clothes every week.
• Complimentary hostel kit includes bed sheet, pillow, bucket, tumbler and other necessary things.
• Complimentary medical insurance and Indian Sim Card*